保安人员的离职率你真的能够降低吗? - 常见问题

question

常见问题

当前位置:首页-新闻中心-常见问题-保安人员的离职率你真的能够降低吗?
400-160-6677

保安人员的离职率你真的能够降低吗?

来源:http://www.zzzhongtebao.com/  点击次数:    发布时间:2018-05-03
根据保安的工作人员的调查,保安行业的离职率相对较高。这和保安这个行业是离不开关系的,保安普遍被冠以地位低、待遇低、素质低、入职门槛低的名声。确实保安行业的待遇不高,工作技术含量不高,这也成了部分青年人选择这份工作作为过渡期的原因。但是据成都保安公司的调查来看,在离职保安整体中,大约20%的属于必然离职,并且比例比较稳定,而其他80%的离职都属于可避免的。
According to the investigation by security personnel, the turnover rate of the security industry is relatively high. This is inseparable from the security industry. Security is generally known as low status, low pay, low quality and low entry threshold. Indeed, the security industry's treatment is not high, and the technical content of work is not high. This has become the reason why some young people choose this job as a transitional period. However, according to the survey by Chengdu security company, about 20% of the total separation security is bound to leave, and the proportion is relatively stable, and the other 80% of the turnover is avoidable.
这就需要全体的保安和自招保安的共同来努力,来减少保安的离职率。就此成都保安公司保安做了以下的工作。
This requires the efforts of all the security guards and the recruitment of security personnel to reduce the turnover rate of security. We have done the following work for security guard of Chengdu security company.
枣庄保安公司
首先要帮助保安建立正确的职业观与公平观。公司面对的保安众多,个人评判的尺度不一,所以,让人人都满意的绝对公平不可能存在。公司应该帮助保安树立正确的公平观,这样可以降低保安的不公平感。另外,公司还要建立一套有效的反馈机制,通过及时沟通,设立匿名信箱、申诉电话等建立申诉渠道,让保安倾诉不满情绪,将保安体验到的不公平感所带来的不良影响降到低程度。
First of all, we should help the security guard establish a correct view of occupation and fairness. The company is faced with many security problems and different scales of personal judgement. Therefore, absolute fairness can not exist for everyone. The company should help the security guard establish a correct sense of fairness, which can reduce the sense of security. In addition, the company should establish an effective feedback mechanism, through timely communication, the establishment of anonymous mailbox, appeals phone and other channels of complaint, let security confide discontent, the security experience to experience the unfairness of the negative impact to the minimum.
其次做好保安的职业指导,给保安以安全感。与所有人一样,在从事保安工作的过程中,保安也需要安全感,一旦离职,将面临失业,或者重新找工作。离职保安在个人职业生涯的设计中,有时会出现自我估计不足的情况。这时,就需要公司为保安提供必要的帮助。在了解保安个性特征、兴趣、职业需求的基础上,提出切实可行的方案。而且管理者应该切实了解并正确分析各方面的信息资料,对保安的特长和潜能做出正确的评价,帮助保安了解自己的职业发展道路,力图挽留保安和骨干人员。
Second, do a good job of security vocational guidance, give security to a sense of security. Like everyone else, security guards also need security in the process of security work. Once they leave, they will lose their jobs or find jobs again. In the design of personal career, leaving security sometimes appears self underestimation. At this time, companies need to provide necessary help for security. On the basis of understanding the personality characteristics, interests and professional needs of security personnel, a feasible plan is put forward. And the manager should understand and analyze the information of all aspects correctly, make a correct evaluation of the security's special ability and potential, help the security guard to understand the road of their career development, and try to save the outstanding security and the backbone.
后保安要尊重保安,给保安充分的考虑时间,建立离职保安资料库。保安的辞职决定有时是一时冲动,或者是在对公司悲观失望的心情中做出的,有一些偏激,难免会考虑不周,对将来工作、生活、发展的打算没有充分的预计。此时,管理者要能与之倾心交谈,使保安冲动的情绪平静下来。管理者的挽留使保安在脆弱的时候维护了自己的尊严,这样,会使保安三思而后行,重新做出决定。另外,管理者还要眼光长远,把离职后的保安也当成一种财富、一种资源,建立离职保安资料,保持适当的往来,让保安感受到公司的关怀
Finally, the security guard should respect security, give security time enough consideration and set up a security database for leaving office. The decision to resign is sometimes impulsive, or in the mood of the company's pessimistic disappointment. There are some extremes. It is unavoidable to think about it and not fully anticipate future work, life and development. At this point, managers should be able to talk with them so as to calm the impulse of security. The retention of the manager has made the security guard maintain his dignity when he is weak. This will enable the security guard to think twice before making a fresh decision. In addition, the manager should have a long view, as a kind of wealth, a kind of resource, to establish the information of the separation security, to keep the proper contacts, and to let the security feel the concern of the company.
本文由枣庄保安公司为您提供,我们的网站是:http://www.zzzhongtebao.com我们将以全心全意的热情为您提供更优质的服务,欢迎您的访问!
This article is provided by Zaozhuang security company for you. Our website is: http://www.zzzhongtebao.com we will provide you with more quality service and welcome your visit with wholehearted enthusiasm.