来源：http://www.zzzhongtebao.com/ 点击次数： 发布时间：2018-03-05
The 1. hedging practice does not exceed the necessary limits. That is to say, it is necessary to damage the interests of others, which is lighter than the interests of preservation. Otherwise, it is necessary to assume the criminal responsibility if we exceed the necessary limits and form no harm. The eighteenth clause and third paragraph of our criminal law do not apply to people who have specific duties in duties or affairs. They cannot evade their duties and responsibilities on the grounds of preserving themselves or other rights. If the consequences are formed, legal duties should be taken.
2. emergency necessary practice exists, cannot be conceived or that the.
3. it is necessary that there is no other way to eliminate the risk. Carried out in a helpless situation.
4. it is necessary to do so in order to protect the legitimate interests from damage, or not to be established or to allow the implementation of urgent risk avoidance.
5. it is necessary that the risk is in the process, not the risk has yet to come, and perhaps it is now in the past, in such a time of urgency, to carry out an urgent risk avoidance.
6. it is necessary that the legitimate interests are threatened by urgent risks. The risk mentioned here refers to the unlawful infringement of others; the two is the damage of the natural strength; the three is the invasion of animals. There is no emergency avoidance for legal practices.