来源：http://www.zzzhongtebao.com/ 点击次数： 发布时间：2018-11-30
To master the terrain and make full use of its characteristics is also a key to overcome the enemy, which is needed in wartime and as important as fighting crime in peacetime.
1. In the case of few enemies, we should analyze the surrounding geographical environment and choose the safe terrain behind, such as back against the wall, buildings, etc. The tactical principle is fast, accurate, and ruthless, one move to control the enemy; we should do more fists and feet, less wrestling and try not to do landfall.
2. When fighting in corridors and alleys: at this time, the venue is narrow and the movement is limited. In fighting, we should make full use of the favorable conditions such as corners, entrances and exits to win surprisingly; in fighting, we should attack the gangsters with straight lines of fists and legs, less hair swinging and leg sweeping, so as to avoid the impact of narrow terrain on the technical performance.
3. When fighting in restaurants and pubs: look six ways, listen to all directions and pay attention to the gangsters behind; there are many tables and chairs, which hinder the movement of legs, and can use upper limbs more; when fighting, tables and chairs can be used as a barrier to cover up, and take the opportunity to throw bowls, plates and bottles to attack gangsters.
4. When fighting on buses: because there are many people in the buses and there is hardly any space, elbow and knee methods should be used in the fighting. Fighting before capturing should be carried out; the mass in the buses should be fully mobilized to cooperate in the fighting.
5. When fighting in a wide area: the venue is large, the flow of personnel is small, and the method of combining virtual and real can be used in fighting. Fists and feet correspond to each other and cooperate with each other in an all-round way. Tactical principles refer to fighting East and West decisively, and using local materials, such as stones, bricks and tiles, to beat gangsters.
6. When fighting with gangsters on high slopes and rocks, they should seize the commanding heights first, kick and tread gangsters from top to bottom, use stones and shovel earth with their feet to attack gangsters, find the right time, and jump up and down to run against gangsters.
7. When fighting gangsters in the dark: dangerous, we should pay special attention to the back light source; because of poor vision, we should try not to seize the gangster's weapon by hand; we can use punching, side kicking, etc. to make long-term strikes; at the same time, we should lower our posture and dodge in the dark, so as to facilitate observation.徒。