来源：http://www.zzzhongtebao.com/ 点击次数： 发布时间：2018-08-18
One, power outage
1. Report the blackout area and details immediately to the supervisor on duty, the foreman and the head of department or the on-duty security guard of the fire control center, report to the Engineering Department and understand the reasons for the blackout.
2. when the charging system is cut off, the duty personnel on duty should be notified and manually charged.
3. use emergency lighting to ensure channel lighting.
Two. Failure of cash register system
1. inform the department head or duty officer and foreman immediately, and record the time of failure.
2. report to the engineering department as soon as possible.
3. failure to resume the use of duty posts before and after notification, using manual charging.
4. collect parking fees according to manual charging procedures.
Three. Fire alarm
1. inform the building fire center in the fastest way, indicating the exact location and fire nature of the fire.
2. evacuate the guests at the scene of the fire.
3. Use nearby fire fighting equipment to extinguish or control the spread of the fire as soon as possible, waiting for firefighters to arrive.
4. protect the scene of fire and wait for professional investigation.
5. decide whether or not to report to the public security fire bureau by officers above the rank of manager.
6. If the fire is widening and difficult to control, the staff of the garage should help guide the passengers to leave the garage to the safe place by the safest and quickest way, and be on guard against being robbed.
7. in case of injury, rescue should be carried out actively.
Four, fire system failure
1. notify the duty officer of the monitoring center immediately and explain the fault situation in detail.
2. patience to explain to the guests.
3. measures should be taken, such as using sand bags to stop the water, and closing the gates immediately, so as to avoid damage to building equipment.
Five, a violent incident such as a brawl.
1. Keep calm and report to the foreman or monitoring center as soon as possible. Briefly describe the scene (e.g. location, number of people, degree of fighting, use of weapons, etc.).
2. if you can control the scene, deal with it immediately. Otherwise, monitor the scene and keep in touch with the monitoring center, waiting for instructions from the higher authorities and reinforcements to arrive.
3. restraint should be maintained in the course of handling. In addition to legitimate defense needs, in general, we should try to avoid quarrels or armed conflicts with people.
4. in case of injury, timely rescue should be organized.
5. as far as possible, the two sides of the dispute shall be left behind or the offending parties will be intercepted for the superior to handle.
Above is about the parking lot emergency response measures, want to know more information, you can pay attention to our website, there are more professional knowledge on the site.